What is CenterSpace?
CenterSpace provides a monthly drop-in space for different communities within queer life at the University of Michigan. CenterSpace creates space for people of similar identities to gain support from one another while building a community of collective resources. There will be a CenterSpace host each evening who identifies within the community being centered. The host will greet participants, guide the conversation, answer any questions, and gather/share resources.
Our current CenterSpaces include:
- Meeting information is currently being discussed. For more information please contact Jamy at email@example.com
- Meeting information is currently being discussed. For more information please contact Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on meeting dates and times, please contact Christa and Aparna at email@example.com for the Zoom Link
- For information on meeting dates and times, contact Grey at firstname.lastname@example.org more information
- *currently being held virtually- contact Ben for the video chat link*
- Meeting at the Spectrum Center on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 5-7pm. For more information please contact Ben at email@example.com