What is CenterSpace?
CenterSpace provides a monthly drop-in space for different communities within queer life at the University of Michigan. CenterSpace creates space for people of similar identities to gain support from one another while building a community of collective resources. There will be a CenterSpace host each evening who identifies within the community being centered. The host will greet participants, guide the conversation, answer any questions, and gather/share resources.
Our current CenterSpaces include:
- Meeting information is currently being discussed. For more information please contact Jamy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting information is currently being discussed. For more information please contact Olivia at email@example.com
- Meeting Virtually on the last Monday of the month at 7:30pm. For more information, please contact Christa at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom Link
- Center Space is currently in transition, contact Grey at email@example.com more information
- *currently being held virtually- contact Ben for the video chat link*
- Meeting at the Spectrum Center on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 5-7pm. For more information please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org