The goal of Trans Care at University Health Service (UHS) is to provide high-quality, affirming, accessible care to trans and non-binary patients in a comfortable and inclusive environment. To provide these services, UHS has deployed awareness training throughout the clinic, as well as formed the Trans Care Team, which is a group of specially trained healthcare providers. Trans Care services include:
- Initiation and Continuation of Hormone Therapy for Gender Affirmation
- Prescriptions for Pre- or Post-Exposure Prophylaxis to prevent HIV infection (PrEP and PEP)
- Trans Care Team of health care providers for general or gender-related healthcare
In addition to:
- Well-person visits and Primary Care for Urgent and Non-Urgent Health Concerns
- Pelvic exam and cervical cancer screening
- Pregnancy prevention
- Wellness Coaching through Wolverine Wellness
- Sexual Assault Services including Sexual Assault Nurse Examinations
All patients of UHS will receive a survey after their visit, and if you have any other feedback you’d like to share about your experience at UHS, please visit: https://uhs.umich.edu/feedback.
Costs and scheduling: https://uhs.umich.edu
LGBTQ Patient Information: https://uhs.umich.edu/lgbtq
For questions about services at UHS, on campus, and in the wider community, email Diana Parrish (email@example.com). For sharing feedback with UHS, email ContactUHS@umich.edu.