Spectrum Center's work is led by a passionate team of professional staff, student staff, and interns. Put your skills to work strengthening social justice education by becoming part of this dynamic team today.
Each spring, we hire graduate and undergraduate students for the upcoming academic year. We also have opportunities for students to intern at the Center. Our interns do not have to be students at the University of Michigan to work at the Center. For more information about internship possibilities please email us at email@example.com.
- Support Services Mentorship Coordinator, Job reference # 65697
- Support Services Co-Leads, Job reference # 65698
- Education & Training Graduate Coordinator, Job reference # 65699
- Programming Board & Events Graduate Coordinator, Job reference # 65701
- Social Media Communications Student Lead, Job refernce # 65702
All student staffing positions are available to search on the student employment website.
Professional staff positions
Spectrum Center is currently accpeting applications to our open position for Associate Director, learn more about the position. The job opening ID number is 200678.