Hours of operation
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed during University breaks and holidays. See the academic calendar for dates.
Contact and social media
Phone: (734) 763-4186
Virtual drop-in hours: Make an appointment (U-M students only)
530 S State St
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
We are located on the third floor of the Michigan Union. Below is a guide to the entire Union for your convenience, including locations of bathrooms, elevators, and other important building information.
Spectrum Center Accessibility Guide by COMM PRISM
What do I do at the Spectrum Center?
Visiting the Spectrum Center can be very intimidating, but we want everyone to feel comfortable and welcome. We always have a friendly staff member at the front desk available to orient you to the space and answer any questions you might have. Here are just a few of the things you might do while you visit us:
- Get a short tour of the office
- Request assistance in finding resources
- Talk to a professional staff member
- Pick up free stickers, pronoun pins, safer sex supplies, and other giveaways
- Read a book or play a board game from our library
- Utilize our lounge area to study, meet with friends, eat lunch, or just hang out
We also have some rooms that may be used for meetings and Zoom calls, but they are subject to availability. Ask the front desk to see what rooms are open when you visit.